VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Volt's Non-Binding MOUs - Part 1, page-4

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I did read that when he posted it. I do share a different view myself.

This is why I say "Graphite in itself is definitely not in shortage, and isn't expected to have it at all. But if you break it down into different type of graphite, then you'll see a clearer picture. I've tried really hard to collect as much info as I can and break them down, and I can tell you it's almost impossible to do so. There simply isn't much figures to be taken."

Although there isn't much evidence suggesting that flake graphite will be in shortage. But I expect the demand will grow at about 20% or more annually. However, this will be subject to the supply side as well. For example, SYR's graphite project, if I didn't read it wrong, has 31.5% production that is above 150 microns, and I am assuming too that anode producers prefer anything above 150 microns, it will add about 98ktpa to the market. That's just one project,and certainly few more down the line.

But Flake graphite definitely has the cost advantage and much more room to grow in terms of its performance. It is too early to say anything at this point but it's definitely interesting to see how it all unfolds.

I should disclose that I was only working for them for that one trip( unfortunate for me because the knowledge and insights I got from it is invaluable). So I simply cannot answer to some of your questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.068K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 30530873 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2764984 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.