VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Volt's Non-Binding MOUs - Part 1, page-3

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Fair enough and if you are to find out a formula could you please post. I am very curious to see the conversion. Surely it isn't like LCE.

I know the director of your lithium company has met with Optimum Nanno several times, even had dinner with them of several occasions and that's why I asked. He also posted previously about Volt having an MOU with optimum but he has since been banned from hotcopper. At that point in time many people on here didn't care for him or his opinion. They didn't realise who he is. I assume you know who I am talking about now. This is a quote of his recently

"No major battery maker stating a shortage of graphite. Commodity traders view market in balance."

Do you share the same view?

I'd be interested to see any other reports but I have found like with most reports regarding the cathode of the battery they don't have a presence in China, meaning that the numbers predicted are often completely off. For example Macq Bank with lith pricing and then galaxy contract last week. They couldn't of been further from the right number.

The company you represent in China haven't been approached by any Graphite companies yet from my understanding have they?

It sounds crazy but I think Volt could benefit form contacting them immensely. Just for the introductions to the biggest players in the battery game.
    Last edited by Chrimata: 19/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $5.147K 1.054M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 24674847 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3013538 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 16750
Last updated 10.42am 24/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.