NOR 4.17% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

Mate, I set alerts on my phone just above the current volume, so...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Mate, I set alerts on my phone just above the current volume, so it basically notifies me every trade when not much is happening.

I got the alert just before 4pm yesterday when a small mid trade went through on asx.

Then I look at stocknessmonster to check chi-x

Most of your shares went there, as the majority of the recent larger seller.
    Last week they dumped 10m just after open, over 8m went to chi-x.

This is the pro's absorbing everything, accumulating to the max while stacking sells to keep pushing the price down - I will say "in my opinion", but regular t50 PROOF shows these big holdings continually buying.

It's a brutal game.. as myself and plenty others here know.

Basically, currently .9 is likely all genuine retailers queued up... so the pro's are able to sit their buys somehow at 0.0095 and jump the queue, as well as getting majority of them at 0.009 on chi-x before the shares go to genuine asx buyers.

In my opinion they can keep jumping the queue, getting the shares on the low side, and if they want they can just keep stacking them in the 1c and higher queues on asx, continually pressuring down and buying lower.

Worst case, buyers step in an wipe their sells, which are pip profits.. otherwise they keep buying lower and accumulating the company.

We have to wonder why holdings (like BNP) have accumulated 70m shares.. what massive news is coming? The problem is, it's gone on for so long, the price is ruined and all we see is full blown negativity until nor deliver.

Bottom line though.. you've just thrown away your shares to mass accumulation.
    It's so unfair.. they control the price, sabotage companies and make millions of trades without even paying brokerage.

The only positive for you is that you sold before 4pm, and got part of their mid trades. If you sell after 4, they will always bot rort it down at 4:10.

This is all 100% proven by t50's, BNP making many odd amount trades with both buys and sells. Eg. Bought approx 5m and sold approx 1m last week.

So to run in the pain of selling at current prices.. you've handed them straight to them!
    Just wish nor could hurry up and show us why these big financial instos are loading up nor..

Myself and many others believe this is a heavily manipulated and severely undervalued rort... but keep in mind it can go the other way to the other extreme.. like when they hit 16c
    Last edited by Holla: 16/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $21.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $127 2.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 172173 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 79600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ 12953
Last updated 11.44am 30/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.