VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

From a simple technical point of view, when seller volume dries...

1. 558 Posts.
    From a simple technical point of view, when seller volume dries up at a certain level like it did, then it doesn't take much buy volume to shift the price higher, as the price starts moving higher more people catch on and interest builds, e.g breaks above a trend line or out of a trading range, technical indicators fire signals,appears in market screens...people talk about the stock more because its going up, this all leads to increased market participation/volume ,i.e appears in the top gainers, top volumes, movers and shakers etc.. and the whole thing snow balls and picks up momentum.

That sell Depth is totally Fake, total manipulation to scare or induce a collapse at resistance.intention to accumulate, if their intention was to sell they would have pulled those orders after market close, and would not have shown their hand in the over kill way they have, rather they would have feed the slowly coming market off screen through out the day.

I hope someone takes out all his orders on open,(if he doesn't pull them before open) that would teach him. unfortunately some traders do fall for these tactics and thats why it works.

AA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $5 2.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 31307448 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 81595934 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.