DEG 0.43% $1.16 de grey mining limited

Volume drying up, page-66

1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    I cant believe how many people are on this forum expecting management to give out updates just because they can know what's going on and feel a little less edgy given the stock has fallen a fair way. There is no legal obligation on management to do that. If you want that sort of information, go and start your own private company and you can ask of management all the questions you want whenever you want. This stuff is infantile. People are expecting management to over communicate because they don't understand the concept of risk. And Seriously if you're that worried because the share has fallen a few cents on no updated information you shouldn't be in the stock.

Management's job is to produce long term shareholder value.........that means finding gold, proving up resources, developing a mining plan and as per the Corporations Act updating the market when there is price sensitive information...........that is a two way test, you can't withold good information nor bad information. They have to be neutral with information. Last thing I want is them doing is hiring some PR person to keep flooding the market with just spin because there are people on forums like this who shit themselves because the price has fallen a few cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
-0.005(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $2.780B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.19 $1.16 $5.891M 5.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13206 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 104100 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.