PXL proteome systems limited

volume has eased a tad...., page-2

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    It was too broken for a cross - but there were good chunks of 200k at a time etc.

My guess is someone said 'buy me 500k or 800k' and the rest was people who had been watching for a while.

I moved up the scraps I had sitting below that had been partially filled but I doubt it even added up to 50k.

There are a lot more bids sitting below now and I suspect if anyone wants to test the 30c level we will atract the buyers again. This looked like a pump up to attract sellers and then let it drift while you soak up stock - the problem is there is no loose stock so the only way to get some is to pay up.

I have spoken to a couple of brokers now who have suddenly developed an interest in this stock over the last few weeks so I suspect either what has been announced is getting attention or what might be announced is going to get attention (no I don't know what that is but with World TB day on Friday and a signed agreement with FIND rather than an MOU or letter of intent I am hoping there is some traction for PXL). It is a stock that could easily do a PYC and still be cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.