BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

volume has returned, page-16

1. 1,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397
    Hi Westcott, Mozart

Mozart, you raise some very valid points, as alwyas. Of course we will not know until the fat lady sings. I too would dearly love to see the unknowns addressed, I am not renowned for my patience but am trying to make this the exception. Given the quality of the posts on this forum I have learnt a lot, made some money and continue to keep the faith, although not blindly. Given I know the challenges of programme management (read herding cats) I can only appreciate the hoops that are jumped through to negotiate favourable terms. To that end I have to admire Twiggy Forrest as he definitely has the art of the deal - the ability to bring the deal to fruition (perhaps ASIC should get off his case given the benefits realised by the State coffers etc - but I digress).

I think BRM really has to look at how it markets its messages as it is in definite need of improvement. There are ways of putiing a positive spin without misleading the punters or giving the game away. Having seen FMG rise from obscurity to being a player I remain optimistic that BRM can do similarly, given location and untapped tenaments. Beneficiation is the key for me as once you have a marketable product a lot of the other pieces of the jigsaw should fall into place. Am sure WR et al know what they are up to - it is a matter of packaging that for investors so that they too can make informed investment decisions. Given UBS is on board and that a number of other appointments have been made one has to be patient.

Wayne, lets look to improve our comms and be a little more savvy when we release upgrades to the market by outlining all the various pieces of the equation. It is not acceptable not to meet your dates - see FMG and look to learn from them. Let's drive our partners to meet the dates we set or beat them so as to surprise the market in a positive manner.

Keep the faith all.

here endeth my 2 pennies worth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.