CUV 1.90% $15.53 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

volume in europe, a precursor?

1. 108 Posts.
    The green bar at the end of this chart from Germany says a lot:

http://www.finanzen.net/chart/Clinuvel_Pharmaceuticals

To me, that suggests institutional activity. Perhaps BB Biotech doubling down? Another fund jumping in?

I'm a pollyanna about this company, but even with all the (very legitimate) grumbling, I only see net positives. PMLE III final results come out soon. Worst case scenario, they're delayed again (January '10? March '10?). Even then, does anyone doubt positive news? The interim results were outstanding. 100% of participants requested continued compassionate use. Frankly, it is not reasonable to expect final results will be negative or mediocre. Worst case scenario is good. Best case scenario is perfect.

All that we know points to success. The only unknown variable remaining is the timeline.

And suppose that someone gave you a choice: a reasonable, legitimate opportunity to (at least) double your investment, but the caveat is they can't tell you whether it would happen in two months or eight. I'd say either/or, sign me up today! I think this is what some larger investors are seeing as well...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.53
Change
0.290(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $777.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.35 $15.55 $15.03 $861.9K 56.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164 $15.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.53 512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.