TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Okay back to share volume and actually getting things going - we...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Okay back to share volume and actually getting things going - we will make it over 4 cents - that's the next target?
    I would suggest if we see strong volumes been brought up over the next 3 months - then yes there's is differently something extra brewing...

This stock has potential, which a lot of know it has otherwise we would all be gone by now... and would not be giving our own expertise or recommendations...

Hypothetically if Finance is finally is announced before Xmas, where would the price range be, and I wonder which other find managers would be on board?

I also hope David Edwards is doing ok.... ??? A man of few words, but I guess he is busy behind the scenes..
    What will happen with his Acting CEO career role or what's his next move ???

I hope the Board and CEO - realize Graphite prices and demand continues to rise while they flip-flop about....???

TON TOP 20 shareholder ranking? I wonder if there are any new shareholders?

What's happening with the site works in Africa and Operations updates and Ton staff?

Does anyone work in the Ton office in Perth?

So many more questions -still very few answers.. or communication from those at the Top..
    Who's got the popcorn....???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2484042 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 620089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.