TEX 0.00% 8.0¢ target energy limited

volume increasing, page-33

1. 8,606 Posts.
    All,

Look at our price exactly a month ago (Around 5.5c).
    We have only put on 1.5cents since then.
    Its not much in the scheme of things, even if it did move by 70% recently off a low.

This has a few more cents to go for this reason IMO.
    From 4 wks ago we are 1.5c higher. And at that price, 12 cents was well within reach.
    Hence i feel it has a few more cents to go - and the fact that speculation is rife regarding Oil to be tapped,
    more flow results to come, and further drilling at the Highway zones is about to be reported on, which will be potentially much better than this last one.

Looking great for monday and maybe right through next week while waiting on these results (which are close according to the comments and announcments).

Good company, no debt, money available, results coming, flows already booked, gas already flowing to market which means $$.
    Only about 100mill shares on offer means high shareprice movements everytime we hit pay dirt...
    Going by comparisons to other companies, this one should be right the 20s as of now and i will stick to that, as there are some very strange valuations going on in the market at the moment - but this one has some basis i have only brinked on.

What more can i say...very good stuff happening here.

Cheers,

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.