MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

EB and TelameloGood stuff - another thread was needed. EB a...

1. 108 Posts.
    EB and Telamelo

Good stuff - another thread was needed. EB a coiled spring or in other words a perfect storm.

You both know I am parochial - but today was very telling. No weakness throughout. The Barchart info I posted a few hours back really supports a mini frenzy tomorrow. The chartists will pick up on this along with DTs so I can see 4c being achieved late morning and then a slight retrace after lunch with a solid close of .039.

What we would all like to know is the extent of DTs having fun. And the other is how many of the .025s are still to be leaked onto the selling column. Note the selling column for the past 5 days stays solid between 3.5m to 8m.

Today I noted a 2m buy come and go on and off. Somebody - retiree having a bit of fun maybe - good on them.

I have also looked at Cygnet Capital trying to get a feel for how bullish they are on MNE but all seems very tight. They have involvement with Neon as advertised on their website. Neon SP has drifted south in recent times. My point being that if investors have lost on Neon they maybe grateful for short term positive returns on MNE which explains some of the selling. Cygnet Capital have a deserved reputation of being very savvy at backing winners.

Anyway more food for thought. Let tomorrow unfold and enjoy more MNE ascendancy.

Cheers

Buster

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.