FDL flinders diamonds limited

volume light since around 12 syd time, page-42

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Well it looks like the payroll numbers were below expectations.

If FDL trades higher on Monday it will only be due to a really good announcement or sheep blindly buying into the dream.

In any case all i wanted to point out was that general market sentiment does play a roll in stock price movements. If you are too naive to beleive that im sorry.

I dont have anything against FDL, however from my own trading point of view i always like to know if any market moving news is due out overnight in the US.

Would i buy and hold FDL? No, i did trade it a few weeks back (owned it for around 2 hrs), brought at $0.065 and sold at $0.087 the same day. It did go to $0.15 either the same day or next day so it did cost me around $35k in lost profit but a profit is a profit. I only brought it because i saw the volumes, read the report and guestimated that a market cap of around $90m was about right given the limited info i had available.

My market cap guestimation was sort of right until the 28th when it broke out again. I was surprised because there was no news out so i started watching the price movements again.

I just think a market cap of $135m at this point is a little on the high side. As more info becomes available i would expect the price to firm but until then i wouldnt be surprised to see $0.01-$0.02 daily price swings. The only problem with this is because its over $0.10 its $0.005 increments so you get stung on the bid/ask spread on trades.

Lets just see how many bids disappear from the bid side on Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.