FDL flinders diamonds limited

volume light since around 12 syd time, page-44

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    well if Ferrari is not buying and he suggests a big drop otherwise its just sheep leading the sheep due to the US figures... id suggest any price will be good...lol

How he/she thinks payroll in the US has anything to do with FDL I cant understand... but I guess some of these people just like to read into things too much.

What they dont understand is that the money still comes into the market, but its actually the bluechips that suffer from dow movements,US declines and AUS dollar.

The story for FDL doesnt change even if the US went into a full blown recession.
    In fact ore prices with go up even higher if anything, so FDL could actually then trade somewhat higher.
    And FDL wont ever be selling ore to the US so the US has absolute ZERO synergies with how the SP of FDL performs.

Anyone who thinks it does should not be trading or even playing on the stockmarket.

Anyway without me spending the next few days trying to convince someone that sold at 9c which in itself speaks volumes about the capability of the trader, I think it could drop further.....but that is NOT rocket science....as it has ran so hard again.....and im not sure why......maybe its because of the US....lol.....too funny.

I cant see it dropping below 11.5c so I would be inclined to be buying around the 12c mark and the 7-8.5c mark for options.

At the end of the day it wont matter......the Sp will be well above this in the coming months so the daily fluctuations really are of no concern whatsoever.

As always I let the SP speak for itself..... from 1c to now 13c......after dropping back to 7c.......where smart people accumulated.......then the morons sold at 9c while we still accumulated and it went to 16c.....now of course it comes back down for a while......and the process starts all over again.

Its really not that hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.