ROL 0.00% 48.5¢ robust resources limited

volume low today, page-35

1. 1,149 Posts.
    >>Just spoke with Gary Lewis (MD).

He was quite open and happy to talk. He's obviously pretty excited about what they are finding. I asked when we can expect further results. He said the cores are in the lab. Just waiting on the results.

He also said that there will be a steady stream of results given the level of continuous drilling they are undertaking.

cosmos<<

Cheers Cosmo,

I had the similar reply back in email correspondence, that there are to be many ANNs in the ST in regards to their exciting drill results. Drilling will be continous for months to come and the release of 'proven and probable' gold, silver, copper, etc commodities being the primary aim. As these were amongst my Q's.

The trades look predictably like only continuous high quality drills will keep pumping up this stock. Managment is well aware of this and the lab is working over the XMAS period. Then a sell off in between these times. A few days between ANNs is like an eternity to many...IMO.

MC = 48.7mil shares x 1.48 (Current) = $73 Mil. Approx 15 mil sell off in a day and a bit. This will put pressure on Management to release further ANNs hard and fast...IMO.

The HIGHs yesterday of 1.92 seem like a LT ago, yet another confirmation of the great drill results being continuous will cement at MC of over 100 mil (SP $2.05)- IMO. Thought it would do this on current results, yet appears like ST trading are getting out in between ANNs. Some maybe looking to buy back in at lower prices- IMO.
    Very volitile stock, not for the faint hearted...

Very hard to call a bottom in between ANNs..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.