KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

As I said previously... Share Market is an Educated Gamble......

1. 1,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    As I said previously... Share Market is an Educated Gamble... Nothing more, nothing less
    I also have shares in Lithiums, PLS, GXY and surprisingly in Surfstitch which apparently is going broke, shocking report a week ago and another -50% drop in a day..... Some predict VA, Bankrupcy and so on..

In less than a week that share price went back +50% ... I bought again and averaged my down again.
    Now i m in green for SRF.

Yes, i m bit new to share markets and all of this, yes it is very bad for long term holders who initially bought higher.

The Outlook for KBL doesn't look pleasant at all, made even worse by lack of insights ect ect... But we are all just speculating, and Clearly this is a VERY speculative Stock

Or Imagine another company invests and takes over, fix the immediate debt problem and SP raises slowly again to lets say 0.016 in 6 month.
    Why's that not happened already ? Clearly Cheap to do Now. Could be a reason, Something the directors maybe know especially with all those upgrades ect ect.

Take your Picks
    Just My thoughts at this stage.

For some its a 50%--50% gamble at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.