NAE 0.00% 0.3¢ new age exploration limited

lol defiantly didn't want to miss out on the run we had last...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    lol defiantly didn't want to miss out on the run we had last time not holding enough shares this time around.
    I was in the same position, originally investing based on the Redmoor tin project. When we sold i was contemplating whether to sell but after seeing the board changes and cross management, i thought that something bigger must be in play for us to let go of such a good project close to production and focus on gold. Reading into Otago research by MacKenzie with nearby Macraes similarities encouraged me to stay around and start increasing my holdings, especially with gold being my main portfolio sector.

Either management see something big at Otago and require all the cash possible by letting go of Redmoor, or have something new in play. Hopefully with new directors also in junior WA gold companies, we see a new acquisition as well as some decent Otago results from upcoming exploration program.

Only thing that has surprised me lately is the number of shares changing hands at these ridiculous prices. In the past, the registry was very tight and did not see volume like this unless over 2c. Seems as if there are a lot of day traders passing the parcel only in for a short pip. Would be good to see constant buying from long term investors who see the potential rather then short traders ramping the price. Will give us a better SP base to consolidate from with little selling pressure rather then panic selling due to no news. With current EV value and potential upside, i don't think short term profits are worth the risk of the SP running in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.382M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 19215366 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5363565 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.