MSB 2.91% $1.06 mesoblast limited

The above Post got zero likes...so, I should probably not waste...

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    The above  Post got zero likes...so, I should probably not waste my time writing more, esp on this matter. The above Post  was pretty much confirmed with the closing Volume (third  most Volume since trading re-commenced), Trade Value (ditto), and # Trades (second highest) , but these are all  small potatoes- so I'd say, inconsequential....actually...it's all inconsequential since institutions  have replaced retail traders for the last, what is it, 30, 40, 50 years now? Certainly in US (with which I am more familiar having spent half my adult life there), and I'm sure in AUS, esp since the rise of Super (if not before) whose assets are now greater than the entire ASX.
    So what does this mean?
    I said above "First see where it closes, I'd say. As I said earlier, beware of dead cat bounce, if it reverses." (see Upload cartoon. BTW , can someone, anyone, PLEASE tell me they see uploaded images? I can't see my own!!)
    It continued to fall, 5.38%, for a total fall since Trading Halt (AUS 3.41) of 56% as I see it. This is not good.  An even bigger loss for those who have higher entry than AUD 3.41 (consider that it was once AUD 10.)
    This creates an enormous (retail) overhang, or overhead supply. (look it up)
    It didn't close on the low Wed.,  (as it has every day since re-quoting) but that is no great solace to holders.
    I have good feelings for the co.. as expressed many times despite the harsh remarks of other(s) and the CEO, a very  old friend (who has not returned my email of last Fri., I may have to call, and risk the humiliation of rejection), but am reluctant to buy in now. I don't see a definitive bottom.  In any case, as stated above, I'd want to see a definitive reversal, as conventionally understood.
    I didn't see it today. As my Post Header said "possible capitulation", possible mentioned ***twice***.
    We in HC have to add Position and Sentiment, mine is below. I will repeat that I am NOT short (not permitted in Super, presumably due to Govt paternalism, since Margin not permitted, and if u can't borrow, you can't short - protecting people from themselves!!!).
    I will also repeat that if one could short , one would have been a fool not to since the re-commencement of Trading.
    This is a business, the biggest in the world. It's the business of money. It's not about getting kicks, about love for  a company, or loyalty. If you want kicks, do something else.  Don't be here.
    Just my 2 cents. I probably won't stay up for the NY Open (1:30 AEDT)...but maybe I will. If I do, I will report the MESO.NAS Open.
    This comment  / opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it.
    Separately, I hold several other stocks which I follow closely, and wonder how productive it is for a non-holder to comment on a Board when I have no holding. Especially given that many Comments were Moderated  (deleted). But others do it. @madamswer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.030(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.09 $1.03 $5.796M 5.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15990 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 48632 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.