DRA 0.00% $2.00 dra global limited

DRA is starting to be re rated to fair value as it prepares for...

1. 33 Posts.
    DRA is starting to be re rated to fair value as it prepares for a HK listing
    What is fair value - any ideas any one?
    My info is 100 cents before a gold price rise
    Interesting that there appears to be no buyers yet there is hidden buying happening in the background

I know this because when I bought this stock first time around last year - and then sold it at the end of the gold spike up -
    There seemed to be little buying but I just fed them in and they all got bought - even though there was no bid of any size on the screen
    I was selling over 400 thousand shares - they just got absorbed - and quickly
    All I had to do was drop the offer a couple of cents under what was on the screen - which suited me as the share price had almost doubled
    I have no fear of liquidity in this stock as a result of that experience
    It makes sense that there would be strong support as the 3 entities who own most of this stock have a vested interest for it to remain above a core level

The fundamentals for this company by all accounts make this the cheapest cost of ownership for in ground gold and incredible share value to cash flow

The re rate could happen quickly from here on the basis of the tight holdings . . especially when gold moves up again

I have gold dropping from here until March 8th - then its all on

Very happy I own this stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $110.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.10 2121 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.