RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

volume steady and building , page-8

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    paddie5 I think with the greatest respect you should have included the whole of his sentence "Raks, let me say "looking at technicals" is a waste of time with a stock like RMG, maybe some time in the future but certainly not now."

i doubt that deansy was saying in general terms that technical analysis is a waste of time, I suspect he was being stock & time specific and I agree with him regarding RMG. Charting, technical analysis etc will tell you it's a basket case however, I think there is a small bunch of people out there who are connected either to management & or major holders who know an lot more than perhaps you, me & Raks know. I also suspect they network off HC and share a lot of their info/tips/gut feel/conversations with management & major holders between themselves.

I don't think for a second that deansy, colonel, waynecat ace & a few others are mindless rampers, I suspect they probably know more than they are letting on if anything. I'm happy to follow along in their slip stream until proven wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.