88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Podcast was great, really happy to get an easy to understand...

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Podcast was great, really happy to get an easy to understand explanation.

Unconfirmed whispers are talking about the shale play being a little bit over mature (possibly due to the difference in the depth the Shale was encountered)... yet DW's language did not seem to imply that at all.

So it then made me wonder if maybe people are just trying to shake out some cheap shares.

Anyways, that's why rumours and forums are not for making investment decisions, rather make them based of the Ann's that come through.

Global Market sentiment is not doing any favours for us, and neither is the oil price.
    Yet at the same time, the market is talking more and more about it becoming the perfect environment for Oil Companies doing Strategic acquisitions...

Additionally, they keep talking about how hard it is for the big companies to justify to shareholders about exploration expenses, and that they have dropped to the lowest levels in years.
    But my bet is that the big companies have organized a group of smaller companies and said "you guys go and do the exploration is this tough market, we will buy you out at a nice premium when things improve. That way, our shareholders are happy that we are cutting exploration cuts/risks now, while yours will be happy later when they get a premium for their efforts!"

Basically allows them to tap different minded investors! (and this is quite possible why we keep hearing rumours about JV deals already discussed last year or earlier.)

Anyways, I am still holding my Options, and have buy orders in for if it drops lower.
    My sentiment is still positive for this stock, but I do feel the timeline has extended a little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $14.76K 7.304M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 62493465 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 679387644 232
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.