88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Loved his response about owning stock in the company, lol - had...

1. 588 Posts.
    Loved his response about owning stock in the company, lol - had a figure in the back of his mind already.

He answers questions quickly because he's speaking the truth and the truth is the closest/quickest answer. There's no politician here. That's where the interviewer got caught off guard a bit IMO - I think he's used to the fluffing CEOs that he can riff along with and eventually force an answer out of; Dave was giving him nothing to work with in terms of crap. All he could do was read more questions.

Also like the bit at the end about not selling the 88E buy to investors; that Dave's job is to give truthful and accurate information and that people can go read a book or do research if they want to invest. That's the stuff of a crappy and under-inflated short term SP, but a more likely long term reward IMO.

Judging by 88Es current share price and recent activity, investors seem to rather a spec with a CEO Disalloweding the stock to them, feeding the feel good future. I'll take the uncertainty of DW's honesty over that any day. He has 280k riding on it, so my comparatively tiny investment is not such a big leap of faith (though he does get paid a lot more than I do). As Dave said, it's currently a 25% chance of success, but should they succeed the return is massive.

So you can go to a roulette wheel and put your money on 9 numbers for a 1 in 4.6 chance of winning four times your money. Or you can put it on Dave Wall and co for a (currently) 1 in 4 chance of winning more than ten times your money...see you boys at the cashier later this year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $72.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $634 213.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
150 166689125 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 601425897 251
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.