HTW heartware limited

daeff,What you say makes sense.I dont really know enough to...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    daeff,
    What you say makes sense.
    I dont really know enough to comment.

What I see as worrying is this sheep trial story.

If there have been animal trials to date, HTW should be releasing all the details via ASX annoucements. They should be in the ASX record now.

There should be medical journal publications for peer review. The device is not a packet of biscuits that you can keep secret. It needs to go through exhaustive tests and trials, with all the data published, before it has a chance of being used as a device for humans.

All that I can see so far is this ASX release from HTW a couple of days ago that stated that they were planning to commence sheep trials of some sort later this month.

If they are just going to start sheep trials, it makes sense to wait and see if the first sheep lives or dies, and how many months the sheep will live with the HTW device, and I would guess, gather survival statistics for a number of sheep and see what modifications if any are needed to make the device suitable for humans.

But more telling for me right now is this low daily trading volume, only 35K so far today. The broader market seems to be ignoring HTW for now.

If you take a position in HTW, and you decide to sell for any reason, who are you going to sell to and at what price. Syringe claims to be the only buyer. I dont like the risk on this right now.

I am happy to trade in and take profits on any stock, VCR, HTW, PHY, CGF I dont care really, so I will keep it on my watch list for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.