ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Hi Klem,Here are my guesses:1. Bit of "Panic" - we were all a...

1. 2,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Hi Klem,

Here are my guesses:

1. Bit of "Panic" - we were all a bit shocked by the US 500+ drop

2. As 77 surmised maybe some rotation into more HINs - How many new shareholders have joined ESG ? How can we find out ? Not cheap I suppose - would cost us $ ?

3. Maybe some hoovering up by FOS

4. The Famous Left Field Unknown Other-Bidder getting set - what is 5% of 1024M = 51M shares , At 5% they would have to declare substantial holder status.

5. The more Famous Other-Bidders Contested Auction getting set - if there are quite a few of them then say the three main ones BG Shell ORG 3 x 51 = 153M before a 5% declaration

What is the sub-total now 204M

That would mean 4 parties - 1 Other-Bidder and 3 Other-Bidders all getting their ducks lined up

So far 386M shares + today ~25M = 411M shares so far of which 4 Bidders would account for 204M leaving 207M unaccounted

6. Hedge Funds - quite numerous and they could accumulate under the 5% limit - so lets say 4% - 41M shares , so they could remain undetected

So 411M/41 = 10 hedge funds could have hoovered up the whole lot, assuming 10 of them are interested

Conclusions:

1.It could just be the many Evil Hedge funds accumulating in the hope that they can then sell off to an Other-Bidder or get set for a Takeover of STO itself later on

2. It could be ONE Other-Bidder getting set plus a few hedge funds accumulating

3. It could be TWO Other-Bidders getting set plus a few hedge funds accumulating

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.