MYX 0.00% $4.48 mayne pharma group limited

There is a lot to like about MYX and certainly no one trick pony...

1. 470 Posts.
    There is a lot to like about MYX and certainly no one trick pony with many opportunities to create wealth for shareholders.

With the acquisition of Metrics, Inc and Kapanol in 2012 Mayne Pharma now has two drug development and manufacturing facilities based in Australia and the USA with approx 480 staff, tripling their numbers from 150 back in 2011.

They have 17 generic products under development of which 5 have been filed with the FDA targeting the US markets with annual sales greater than US$3bn with 3 FDA approvals expected before years end.

MYX growth can come from its existing portfolio, its latest acquisitions from last year or any one of its 17 generic products under development. With approx $30M in cash as of the 30th of Dec 2012 and expected growth in revenue over the coming years I see this as a long term buy. It surprises me there isn’t more discussion here on HC, but I’m sure it will gain more interest as people start to see what upside potential this Company has.

Cheers Matsim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.