DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

This is a good sign, but nothing more atm. It is good to see my...

1. 2,513 Posts.
    This is a good sign, but nothing more atm. It is good to see my paper loss retreat slightly - lol.

But really, the future won't be rosy for a while yet, at least until the sp holds for a week or two before a stellar (hopefully) climb.

Some say the mgmt is not responsive or reticent, I say they are busy running the company.

Only the STHolders need the quick turn-around. True we would all love it, but is uncontrolled growth really an aim of management, or is creating a company that can produce from a known resource more the aim?

I think the sp will rise over the next few days/weeks with conjecture and even an announcement. But it will, I think, take time to develop a reasonable JORC and thence a reasonable sp.

I for one would like to see a 'final' jorc, and am happy to wait for the 15000m to be completed and analysed. Maybe others would like to see an interim jorc...

We are all trying to build a sp based on an unknown, and that is the way it works I guess. as it is a small cap co the biggies won't put to much into it until a clear path forward appears, and maybe the investor pres has done just that....

I try to remain optimistic, and today certainly helps! LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.