volume, page-12

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: passing thru the eye of the storm Just one to be kept at the back of the old memory box marut.Pascal said they would possibly consider it down the line.Just how far down the line is the question.I agree with you atm,however come bigger profits post stage II does it become a consideration in the minds of the FQ board.Dont forget FQ is not just Pascal and if avm can add significantly to FQ profit then why wouldnt they consider it.Its just to my mind the fact that holdings can no longer be tracked with respect to cdis makes it near impossible to keep an eye on such happenings taking place in the early stages of insider buying that would no doubt occurr.

I hold some of the things so I would certainly hope that FQ wouldnt chose stageII as the time as I too want to maximise my gain that will hopefully occur in the next few months.If FQ was to pick now as an opportune time then the sp will go nowhere until perhaps they announce a T/O.

I cant see any other company getting into a bidding war with them either due to the location of the project.This may change,but certainly not in the short term.

d.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.