SRT 5.56% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Thanks for your kind words Tangrams...we're all in the same boat...

1. 1,514 Posts.
    Thanks for your kind words Tangrams...we're all in the same boat exploring the unknown and "pushing the envelope"...bit like Christopher Columbus...wondering if he would fall off the edge of a flat world or successfully reach his distination.Our immediate destination is $1.00!!!
    Good luck
    PS: Funnily enough I never did think "Christopher Columbus" sounded Spanish...well he and his name aren't Spanish...it is an English translation of an Italian name.
    Seems very politically incorrect by today's standards! I can imagine a comedian today getting hold of famous people with non-English sounding names and translating them into something more recognisable...it could be hilariously funny!!!Okay thats enough...before I get TOU'ed. Have a gr8 day!

(Biographical facts on Columbus vary from author to author. However, most scholars generally agree that he was born in the Italian port city of Genoa, on the Ligurian Sea (an arm of the Mediterranean Sea), between August 25 and October 31, 1451. His name in Italian was Cristoforo Colombo, which is translated into English as Christopher Columbus, into Spanish as Crist?bal Col?n, and into Portuguese as Christov?o Colom. Columbus used the Portuguese version of his name while in Portugal and the Spanish version after moving to Spain in 1485.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $32.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $10.89K 57.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25800 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 18475 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.