A1M 4.05% 35.5¢ aic mines limited

Decent volumes in IAU today. Hopefully it can finish the week...

1. 103 Posts.
    Decent volumes in IAU today. Hopefully it can finish the week strongly with strong volume behind it, running into the Denver conference next week. XGD also running so hopefully will help.

Bots active - i think there is smart money coming into it before the conference. BG and Owen H present 2 hours apart on the first day. Just speculating but maybe there was a exploratory meeting planned there between the two(not unusual at these events of course, and the majority come to nothing) and the AFR got wind of it and used it to big up their 'sector consolidation' story. Nothing new to us here though - it is well known (and publicly acknowledged by BG in ann's) that there is a lot of interest in the project. I think the general feeling is that people are happy for BG to play those cards close to his chest as he has for a long time now, and not overplay what the industry knows will be a tier 1 asset - he doesnt need to shop it around, the drills have (and i believe will continue to) do the talking

On that, I wouldnt be surprised if BG used the conference to release more drill results...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.