TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Dying, seems you jumped the gun on the "thats volume call"Indeed...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Dying, seems you jumped the gun on the "thats volume call"

Indeed I did. Three Late trades will do that.

Huge volume, but no price increase ... someone does want out of TRY it seems at these prices (for every buyer there has to be a seller of those last 2 huge trades). It is still a positive I think because if someone wants out it is better to clear the selling. It may have more to go ... but then again it may not. Because if there is more to go, selling like that (in two large late trades) would be a huge flag to the market that we have a seller of volume. So my hunch is this could be the last of the selling volume ... time will tell.

Psych,
    My view is that the Argentinian thing is a risk, but a longer term one. When the world values gold like they do oil it will be the time to get very nervous. But at the moment a gold company is really only seen as some strange kind of resource miner. We happen to have a now-very-profitable-one, but $100m per annum profit is peanuts for the Argentinian government ... it isn't worth the pain, but not peanuts for us with only 88m shares on issue. It also seems from my reading of the news articles that this particular oil company might not have been playing by the convuluted rules that the Argentinian government has set up about local investment.

... it is a risk, but one where I am happy with the risk/reward scenario at present ... others won't be ... it isn't an easy call each of us has to make.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.