IVR 4.35% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

volume, page-33

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Jennym,

The reason for my thoughts on this are as per the announcement on the 17 Sept 2012. I quote:

"Sampling and assaying of the PPDH023 sulphide interval have been brought forward ahead of other holes with results expected IN SEVERAL WEEKS. If very high silver grades are to be measured as expected, the assays although now done here in Australia, may still require some EXTRA TIME to ensure accurate silver readings".

How long is several weeks, two-three perhaps. It has now been 5 weeks.

Another quote regarding PPDH023 in the announcement:

"Intervals of the PPDH023 Sulphide intersection have the same massive sulphide appearance as the very rich silver intersection in PPDH002 about 300 metres across line 7 section".

PPDH002 hit 11.6 metres @3,646 g/t.

Quotes regarding the copper potential of the Western Sheet.

Regarding PPDH023 again

"The bottom interval of 1.2 metres is very sulphide rich and has identfiable copper sulphide".

Regarding Lines 8 and 9, 100 and 200 metres north of line 7.

"There is also good support for strike extensions to the western sheet target from prior drilling on lines 8 and 9, respectively 100m and 200 m North of Line 7. On line 9, PPRC008 intersected a fresh sulphide interval of similar 5 metres width and with high silver grades and associated copper about 90 metres below surface."

PPRC008 intersected 5 metres @2,595 g/t

I note that the massive sulphide intersection of the drill hole PPDH023 was 140 metres below surface. This would suggest copper potential between 90 metres PPRC008 and 140 metres below surface so far.

No wonder JA said the following in the announcement on the 17 Sept.

"At greater depths, the Western deeps will be evaluated for developing new targets including copper potential.

Just some thoughts I hope this helps. Also in my previous post I wasn't having a go at the potential of CCU as I have friends in it and think it will do well long term. I just don't see the same grades in CCU as IVR nor the potential for the same size resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.