NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

I have just looked at the closing price V's volume an I have...

1. 971 Posts.
    I have just looked at the closing price V's volume an I have really had a laugh, this beggars belief 7.9 million for 1 cent.

Today is the largest volume through in a year and the increase in price is a whole 1 cent, I don't know what sounds better 1 cent or 3.9%, obviously the later, you don't feel as cheated.

May has seen the largest volumes traded for 12 months and the range has been 20.5 to 26.5, I know percentages sound better. However, this has been on the back of some meaty stuff rigs, 3D analysis, the AGM and what is clearly a project that I would suggest has had as much risk removed from it that is possible.

ASIC and the ASX stand idly by as his type of trading takes place one is right in assuming that they are in the middle of some dogey stuff, otherwise they would be all over it, or at best make a comment as to why this is allowed.

The reward for us is the announcement of the gas find at 105 and that it is commercial, then we will see the movement we are looking for. Hang in there folks as this rubbish cannot last.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.