QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

volume, page-18

1. 1,197 Posts.
    Well, from going off of memory this is now the 3rd time we have seen buyers step up when the bid side gets above 10 mil, and with a shocker of a day on the asx and resource stocks partly to blame I suspect someone is trying to accumulate on the down-low. We also saw that sell of $92 at .003c 15 seconds after a buy of 15k at .004. Now a volume of 11 mil is nothing to get too excited about and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw things go stagnant again until this entity is happy to have another day of accumulation when .004 is again the bid.

As angellus rightly points out, price wont move without results, however, stating that this is the act of traders is more then inaccurate and infact perhaps a little misleading as traders were blamed by AKL when the price fell, and now traders are again being blamed, this time by angellus when the price and volume goes up. I for one would like to hear your theories on how anyone could have made any money whatsoever trading QPN in the last 6 months... or are there a few fibs being thrown about ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.