IMM 3.08% 33.5¢ immutep limited

volume , page-48

1. 1,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    There is little doubt in my mind that the institutions who 'supported' the company in the recent SPP are the sellers. Marco is correct when he refers to the artificial stacking on the buy side. They will be the same mob who are selling.

It's pretty basic, build the buying depth to suck in buyers who see huge support and then sell. At one point this afternoon there were five lines on the buy side with more than a million per line. Only problem for the sellers is it didn't work, the buyers didn't surface and they were left with option but to ditch in bulk on the CSPA.

All we can hope for is that these cheap eight cent shares have nearly all gone. These holders are no different to traders, only they have far more shares than the average trader. With that quantity, half a cent or four tenths of one cent means a tidy profit. It should not be taken as a reflection of future results or loose lips. The bottom line is that a cap raising at historic lows is toxic and it takes time to repair the damage.

Ultimately it all comes down to October 1st. I no longer care what the price from now till then is, but l do post results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.010(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $584.2K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 311433 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 113721 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.