RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

volume

1. 451 Posts.
    look at the volume during this drop...It's very low and the volume when it moves up has some momentum behind it.

This indicates that the moves down are not supported by the sellers, most are hanging on to their stock. It's a very stressful time for many but the truth is, there isn't much to worry about bar the SP. The actual physical progression of the company so far is good.

The strike has been extended and the SS came back almost as good as anyone had hoped. I also picked up some more RMXOA which I'd love to convert and sell in a few years at 50c or more turning around 3.5k into 100k. That's the kind of potential this investment has. Look at it as you will but a move down on low volume while frustrating isn't something to be too concerned about.

The RMXO I now hold however concern me a little as they have limited time to come good but a lot can happen in 2 months....just look back 2 months to see. Also you can bet your bottom dollar the board will do whatever they can to get them in the money as they will need this moving forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.