CRB 0.00% 0.5¢ carbine resources limited

snakepitt the funding side of things is one of the variables...

1. cag
    153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    snakepitt

the funding side of things is one of the variables that hopefully will become less " variable" as more info is released, as to the cap raising whether it's later this year /early next year it's a guesstimate related to any financing arrangement for mine build
    my hope is that they get 100% debt finance for mine build and so the cap raising will be for general working capital and perhaps a certain level req under a loan agreement and thus just a relatively small raising

your figure of $7-$10 mill could well be around the mark

one thing I have learnt over the years is that no matter how well planned things are sometimes there are complications and that's where a good amount of cash buffer is advisable/required, companies can either raise the cash before hand in a more controlled environment or in a panic when things haven't gone to plan and there is much more dilution and possibly can't raise the cash at all!

case in point , I currently have shares in a company that are constructing a mine and came across unexpected ground conditions which slowed things down, they did a cap raising( not in a panic as they had a reasonable level of cash ) but to ensure they didn't breach their loan agreement and as insurance just in case of further issues

no company that I know of has gone bust because they had too much cash!

anyway just my thoughts/opinions/ideas , I could be proven wrong, it certainly wouldn't be the first time!

cag

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.759M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 153333 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 833334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.