KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Furniture i think you're being optimistic thinking you'll be...

1. 143 Posts.
    Furniture i think you're being optimistic thinking you'll be able to stockpile KKL shares at these prices or lower until christmas!

I agree wholeheartedly that this company has turned the corner, going from a company with debt, to now having signed a multi-million dollar deal.

The cancellation of the shortfall is a clear demonstration of the board's mindset and what they believe they can achieve.

The big big deal here is CertainID. The company knows it. They know they've got an amazing asset, and now they have options to mature it. CertainID alone will ensure that this company is trading at a market cap of atleast $50million.

For those that aren't aware of what CertainID is, have a good look. The fact that it can be applied to all forms of biometric security is a huge boon. This is better than NXR. It takes biometric security to the next level. The industry is already approaching $14 billion per annum, yet they have no answer for the secure transfer of biometric data. Enter KKL.....

If this stock doesn't reach 10c at some point in the future, i will be very surprised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.