BRL 0.63% 80.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

I will avoid getting into a debate about buy backs, as obviously...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I will avoid getting into a debate about buy backs, as obviously I am not going to change your mind.

What I do want to point out, is that anyone who claims the market does not know what it is doing...should seriously consider their own rationale for saying so, instead of making some insipid regurgitation of Keynes. The market is sending a very loud and very clear message: this company is crap. Why?

It ain't because coking coal is not sizzling...it keeps going up relentless. Heck, it is one of the very few commodities that are in a clear bull run today. You have to run a really stupid shop to not make a killing selling this stuff. Unless...you decided to "hedge"...in which case, you made an idiot of yourself...and have cost your investors millions of dollars on your foolish "hedges"...like T & M are relentlessly boasting (!). And where is the board oversight in all this? The board has obviously shown itself to be equally incompetent...not asking any hard questions.

Could it because your asset is dodgy? Hardly. Stockton is a Rolls Royce project. They could not have won a better lottery ticket than this asset.

So that leaves you with only one reason: the market hates this management. Actual owners of these shares hate this management: most of them are not coming to this board and telling us what they think...unlike all the hate messages I get on this forum. Those investors are selling out as fast as possible...admitting they made a horrendous mistake...quietly. And guess what...there are no buyers left! Last time I checked...there were hardly any bids left at any price...all the way down to 8 cents. Like a bank stock that starts trading below book, the obvious question becomes...so where is the floor? Ask that about BRL!

So how did we get to a situation where a) BRL is supposedly buying back shares, b) supposedly uber smart Talleys (I see them as even dumber than the rest of us: at least we never got to talk to Tacon, but Talleys deals with them hopefully frequently...and yet bought the shares which are now underwater!...ugh) bought at 13 cents...and the market has totally disregarded what Talleys did.

And a lack of buyback effort says it all...it was never meant to be serious...it was meant to keep us peasants from coming at them with pitch forks. That is why they go at it at a very leisurely pace. They were lying all along.

Sorry...this BRL is the worst company in the Anglo Saxon world. You should read my earlier posts about the disastrous corporate governance from this company...the obvious leaks of information to their Singapore shareholders...no IR...the total lack of marketing effort from Tacon & Co. Stinky poo...that is BRL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.