AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

volume, page-30

1. 110 Posts.
    ok DBK you have got my attention for more than one reason

1/ Often i have seen you down on stocks and this time you are very upbeat.....you always explain yourself and your thinking (often somewhat controversially)

2/ If you really are the DBK then you have got me as i have always pictured my self living around db .....stayed there a bit and found DeeBees to be very enjoyable allong with Max Bremmers.....would like to make enough to own a little 2 bedder in the area as a city retreat

3/ we seriously have to recession proof our investments for the next 2 to 3 years imho ........ fertilizer makes sense .....man has to eat....surely this is as far from the subprime crap as we can get...(do you realise that 12 months ago we never even knew what the word meant now we hear it ever news bulletin)

4/ I have been watching IPL from $60 and ev en when there are hiccups it recovers very quickly....If MAk can only make it to 105 of IPL's price we would all be perched in DeeBees sipping on latte's watching the facelifts and breast implants parade by

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.891K 978.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7284260 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8324063 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.