POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

R e u t e r s on k i t c o are reporting tonight a massive...

1. 9,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    R e u t e r s on k i t c o are reporting tonight a massive 78,000T short position is held on LME NI stock expiring January.

claims that one holder holds 30% of it
    ie Tsingshan ie BIG SHOT
    more likely through subsidiaries, 100% of it is held by BIG SHOT at march to sept rolled over at rates of 8-9

LME Ni stocks have less than 55000T on book including expired warrants, live warrants are less than 40kt.

where in heck is BIG SHOT going to find 78kt in 2 weeks or a NP of 9.00 or another $12B cash to rollover these multi rolled over SHORTS

What chinese or yank bank or CCP official will pay up another $12B to cover his losing gambles after his $10B loss in march?!
    what Bank will lose $1B to rollover his losing SHORTS & take the risk of losing $12B itself on his SHORTS in future when NP may go even higher from 14 to 40 yet again any week now?

Tsingshan is looking insolvent & BIG SHOT now has a BIG TARGET on his head.
    It has failed to cover its SHORTS or deposit Ni into LME as collateral or exit the losing positions,
    its a ponzi scheme used to keep chinese state dominance over global Ni offtake

and its come undone

Enter BRUCE LEE.
    soon BIG SHOT disappears & the short covering is massive, the only way the CCP can avoid Tsingshan insolvency & loss of $25B cash is to go LONG the NP to 20-50 & outdo the LONGS by west hedgies & west LONGS

expect a Ni BOOM coming to 15-25 as the reality of this plays out & CCP force a short covering operation even bigger than the last one imho

The MOTHER of all SHORT COVERING is coming imho

I got the NP call right last year twice & this run also, now im calling a mass spike is imminent

BIG SHOTS SHORTS are losing fortunes & are unsustainable.

POS BFS of 11.00 is looking pathetically low now.

NP NOW 14.10.
    Last edited by tomboy: 04/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.661K 2.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 66568063 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16479836 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.