POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Volume, page-1267

1. 9,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4310
    Once they bought BS in 2014, it was always the largest closest cheapest with most mines and largest mill operation.
    It was always going to restart first.
    Thats why the SP tripled from 7 to 25 in 2014 on that deal.

That open pit in 2015 I described as a Nickel Super Pit like that in Kalgoorlie for gold.
    That pit could triple in width and depth easy and even the current plans are to expand its size, depth and length.
    Its a super pit in waiting
    The deeper and wider you drill the higher the grade and more Ni JORC imho.

SC you dont seem to realise it yet, but SS ST GS have gold class grades 4%-12%,
    In 2014 i predicted there were numerous SS type golden vein shoots all around BS open pit just like they (MCR WSA SIR IGO) have found around kambalda.
    So far they found only 1 at GS.

A super volcano doesnt flood out lava in one thin vein its hundreds of molten veins in the same area as in Kambalda. Hence the nearology minerology theory that works indeed.

However if they pan around a 2km radius with modern space sonar they will certainly find many many more.
    Mark my words,
    this is a 50 year operation hence why Norilsk bought it for $2.2B & invested another $500M in it but now worth a pathetic $130M ex Windarra.

Sooner or later the market or someone BIG will realise the value and mass size of this operation POS has.
    Its mind boggling actually.

POS is the 3rd Force in Nickel Ore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.2K 321.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 83593744 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 48523605 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.