POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

WOW !!!!!! SIMPLY WOW !!!!!!And if I read the last annual report...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    WOW !!!!!! SIMPLY WOW !!!!!!

And if I read the last annual report correctly, this comes from a CEO on more than $800k pa (including benefits). 30 Years experience in the industry folks. He has to sign off on 1 paragraph with only two items on it, each less than one line long and he still manages to get that wrong !!!!!!! WE DID NOT STAND A CHANCE OF HIM GETTING THE BFS RIGHT FOLKS !!!!!! I have believed and supported PH all this time but this week's announcements were a real eye opener. And I don't think the team and BOD surrounding him are any better, based on their performances so far. All they have been doing have been to Capital Raise after Capital Raise to fund their salaries which even went up last year for some, even though they did not meet their KPIs.

And wait, it gets even better. On the second page of the webinar announcement, they are saying that FIRST PRODUCTION FROM BLACK SWAN IS TARGETED FOR FIRST HALF OF 2024. How incompetent can one be?

Wait Wait Wait.....There is more.....On that same second page, they are saying that the Gold Deal is still alive. Now, I have not read the announcements released this week, except for the first page on BS progress. As soon as I saw that the project was once more delayed, I stopped reading. But many posters who have read these announcements said that the gold deal was actually dead and buried. What's the point of reading these announcements? I have read previous ones assiduously, believing everything they said as it was put black on white and these turned out to be hot air.

To be one more than $800k p.a and to mix the descriptions of two links and put out outdated / incorrect / misleading information on where the company is at for a one and a half page document is WOW. JUST WOW.

IF I DID THIS (TALKING ONLY OF THE ONE AND A HALF PAGE WEBINAR ANNOUNCEMENT), I WOULD PROBABLY RECEIVE A WARNING / BE SACKED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.