POS 12.5% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

(Edit: For you, G. Reply feature broken again. WTF?)Hmm, was I...

1. 5,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2244
    (Edit: For you, G. Reply feature broken again. WTF?)

Hmm, was I that obtuse? It was (evidently) my lame attempt at self-deprecating humour (i.e. Fredy is seen as a contra-indicator, so I was suggesting, rather darkly, that, sans an appearance by Monsieur F, maybe my BTTW additions last month may have been viewed by the investing gods as the next best thing.)

Mate, I wouldn't characterise myself as being upbeat about the company or my investment in it. I'm dispassionate about it. For years and years I used to ride the often choppy and exhausting emotional swell associated with this game. I eventually reached a point at which I found the... whatever you want to call it... to mostly detach myself emotionally from this caper. It works for me.

I know this: The SP is currently very low, relative to past LT SP performance. Can it go lower? Yes, always. Is VA a risk? Technically, yes, but much less so with zero current borrowings. Is fear and uncertainty heightened at times of v.low prices? Of course! That's precisely what it takes for the SP to trade at these levels. However, if I want outsized alpha then I must act counter to my hardwired primal urges/responses.
    In short: This company doesn't need to be the best thing since sliced bread. As long as I buy well and sell well I can do ok from it in the long run.

Last edited by zebster: 14/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.993K 859.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 64320256 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6658037 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.