POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

SB77 / Blowfly / zeb / Alex J, would you guys care to share with...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    SB77 / Blowfly / zeb / Alex J, would you guys care to share with those with less knowledge on how these matters work how you see these matters panning out in the next year or two? Like I said before, I am not smart and work hard to earn peanuts. I poured my life savings in POS hoping for a better tomorrow. PETER HAROLD has come and brought this company on its knees. Now if you say that he could be retiring, it would be consistent with the idea I have formed of the character in the past few months. 30 years in the nickel industry, has been announcing FID since mid 2021, has not delivered it but has delivered an all time low sp and now he is retiring (I have refrained from using the term running away). Everyday I blame myself for pouring the little I had in POS. My house less than 100m2 with 3 bdrm + 1 btrm. Last week my son who is starting to grow bigger now asked me if we could buy another house with a second bathroom. How was I to tell him that this was impossible because his useless dad lost all his money? Useless dad only because I believed all these announcements and interviews done by PETER HAROLD and others. It breaks my heart to see almost $850K pa of POS money go to someone who has brought this company on its knees as evidenced by our sp. I thought that investing on the ASX provided the legal framework to prevent mums and dads from being scammed of their money because ASIC was keeping good watch. Now I know ASIC has a very poor track record. In my case, once a loser, always a loser. At least I did not become rich by destroying the lives of others. Thank you guys for your response. I will work harder still. I will not be able to recover from the loss of 20 years of savings but I cannot let my children down.
    Last edited by Noor444: 16/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.