POS 11.1% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Yep, TB, continued SP erosion on massive monthly volumes that...

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2244
    Yep, TB, continued SP erosion on massive monthly volumes that have, thus far, failed to flush-out any new substantial holders. I wonder what possible viable explanation could be inferred by that.

Conspiracy?
    Nope.

Good old-fashioned churn, aka Pass The Hand Grenade?
    Err, um, let's not talk about that. Instead, let's continue with the worst attempt at slight-of-hand distraction ever.

Pump it baby, pump it. No point facing reality at this late stage. Better to double-, nay, triple-down on the fantasy of that allusive undisclosed white knight continuing to load-up.

For the more rational cohort reading this:
    Now that the SP is 0.5c, have a think about what the discounted CR offer price will be in July when the cash runs low and the 15% new share issuance cap auto-resets.
    Now multiply that estimated offer price by ~560m shares (i.e. the ANNUAL 15% limit) to arrive at the gross total raised dollar amount without further SH approval. (If you find the result shocking, trust yourself, you're on the right track.)
    Now relate that amount raised to how many months of cash runway it will provide.
    Yes, the Board can always obtain SH to issue more shares a couple of months later. However, the laws of financial physics dictate that it becomes a story of diminishing returns the closer the SP gets to zero.
    What to do? What to do?
    Last edited by zebster: 16/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $17.21K 4.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
87 61977197 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14733733 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.