POS 11.1% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

At what price will Directors buy shares. This is a very telling...

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    At what price will Directors buy shares. This is a very telling question ? You can only assume they don't believe in what there doing anymore. Is it all lost ?

Obviously cash will be needed in the future. At what price would a CR be. There's a number of billionaires in the mining industry in OZ where the f%$k are they ? At what price or is it at VA. ?

Looks like these valuable assets will be taken for a song. A fair value is many multiples of POS current sp. In my opinion deliberately manipulated down for such a long time. If the sp keeps trending down any modest leverage POS has now will be lost. VA is the logical outcome.

I cannot see this sad situation continuing for another 12 to 18 months. Gold tailings and water.....you've got to be kidding.

When Twiggy left that was a sell signal in my opinion. He showed us he had no interest or motivation anymore. His initial interest years ago coming in as Chairman and changing the name from Niagra to Poseiden after the great poseiden nickel discovery previously. What fanfare it all was. It got me in that's for sure. Along with many others. He approved his management team. Later chased hard Rodriegus the well respected geologist to set up Poseiden for his nickel success story similar to FMG. As the years went by many Directors coming and going after taking their fill. Capital raisings like birthdays kept coming unabated. Billions of shares on issue as a result. Positive announcements like your daily coffee. DFS's and JORC announcements. It even got Marcus Padley in. So easy to know in hindsight.

I know this post is a rant. I have held for a long time. Believed in my research and the ASX announcements from POS management. I understand many long term believers have now sold out. The macro situation none of us foresaw. Nobody can foresee the future.

I'm still holding for a miracle. Call me a fool and I'll cop it sweet.

Good luck to all, non holders too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $17.21K 4.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
87 61977197 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14733733 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.