POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

told you all BUYERS WALL of 70M still there, now at 0.05c LOL...

1. 9,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    told you all
    BUYERS WALL of 70M still there, now at 0.05c LOL

They have been lining up this BUYERS WALL of 70M at 1.3c 1.0c, 0.80c, 0.60c and keep on sweeping up all these dregs low regardless of the price, I postulate its a majority ownership change in the process.

Buyers (Bids)
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    0 NO. VOLUME PRICE($)
    1 98 70077528 0.4¢

problem is the volume has dried up and the capitulation dufuses have all left esp dunces like dietch, zeb and blowie while the SMART MONEY as PH stated were BUYING UP since 4.5c for this SCREAMING BUY as PH said it was then.

$470 on ASX all day so far today, thats anaemic and they cant get any volume down here.

Look at the volume of 250M in August
    300M in November
    250M in Feb
    plus the cheap CR  of 300M also

Some 2B of 3.8B shares have changed hands in the last 2 years on my calcs.
    and the price is irrelevant. Its all about control and soon the controllers (or as i named him last year BIG BOY or MD even) will move to secure their prize value asset after getting rid of lowball dufuses BMM AFAF Citi.

Strangely BMM has refused to dump their holding even after they were selling at 9c-12c in 2021 from 19% to 11% and the likely reason is they are now free carry & dont wish to sell below their average input cost of 5.2c anyway even though they hold with no debt after "churning shares" and dumping 250M shares at higher prices averaging around 9.0c om my calcs.

WHY sell at 0.50c when you sold them at 9.50c av before, LOL. no point.
    WHY gift control to BIG BOY for NOTHING?!
    BMM have held a blocking stake and I think I know why, they want and desperately need LJ & its large MILL so the MINRES deal by the BOD was a slap in their face as was their dumping of their director DHDH.

They aint getting LJ and looks like the current BOD dont want to gift it or sell it to them either and now face not selling it at all to anyone which they dont need to.

Expect BIG BOY or MD to be plying for a large dirt cheap CR stake the last 2 years so he can take control here and remove these top 3 backstabbers BMM AFAF Citi & then the ramp will be back on the agenda.

PH as CEO told us in 2020 and 2021 AGMs they mean to get rid of the "legacy holders" and bring in fresh blood and in 2022 he stated the "Smart Money" was buying in. This is consistent with this theory.

We will sooner or later see if my theory is correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $511 127.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
98 68719638 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18842012 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.