POS 14.3% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

Volume, page-2411

1. 5,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2266
    Bullet point #2 (p.1) of the announcement on 01 Aug: "Each of Poseidon’s Directors intend to participate in the Entitlement Offer". (It's silent as to whether they intend to participate in full or only partially.)

The prospectus (p.3) shows an aggregrate of ~1.9m entitlements in between all three directors (PH the largest with ~1.3m entitlements). Multiply that number by 0.3c to arrive at the dollar value (~$5,700) the Board will collective invest of their own money, assuming they take up their entitlements in full.

In short: it's bugger-all in the scheme of things. Just a token gesture so they can say with hand-on-heart that they supported the raising.

In fairness their entitlements are strictly limited to their current holdings (i.e. same as for all holders), but there shouldn't be anything stopping them from putting their hands up for a decent chunk of new shares from the inevitable pool of Shortfall Shares that will remain after the offer closes. So, watch to see if that happens (very unlikely in any material way, imo.)

[Edit: Nod to @Deanostock. Only saw your imput after I posted.]
    Last edited by zebster: 16/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.