BGC 0.00% 0.0¢ bridge global capital management limited

Vixen - stop worrying so much - I bought more shares today...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Vixen - stop worrying so much - I bought more shares today because shareholders panic to much and are to impatient. Things will get better - the Indonesian Company that is taking 49.9% have been into Palm Oil for years so what do you reckon is going to happen end of this year or next year. They will start making BD of course. Look at the recent announcements and then do a search of the Indonesian Company on the internet. Dont forget as well the whole Singapore plant will be 100% complete very soon (probably by June) and that is a big milestone. Dont worry about the Darwin plant either because you never know NFL might become 100% owner once the Indonesian company starts providing feedstock to both Singapore and Darwin. If the Singapore plant doesnt have problems they can fix Darwin. It is just a matter I think if they really want to fix it in a hurry. Why hurry, not producing anything and the Glycerine side of things is only small compared to Singapore. Mate what I am doing is averaging down but once again. 10c is bloody cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.