ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

lwlinwei, the agreement between ATH and Uniquest is a secret...

1. 2,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    lwlinwei, the agreement between ATH and Uniquest is a secret paper. We do not know what is in it. But we know that ATH has now the license. The one with the license needs to sign the commercialization deal when the negotiations are over, but negotiators, for sure, are not ATH people. They do not understand the problem enough but QU microbiologists do. ATH does understand the money, but it is not enough when negotiating with the fund and with big pharma. Uniquest would never allow ATH to negotiate a PBT2 deal, they have invested in it for at least 15 years, in spite, the patent was applied only 4 years ago. There is a bit similar mistrust in Uniquest than some of us have here on this board against ATH, IMO. But the people in Uniquest are proud of their skills in the commercialization of the products they have invented. They have been successful.
    In spite of the fact that not I and neither anybody else on this board knows what is written in the agreement between Uniquest and ATH, I feel safe that very likely Unoquest will be doing the negotiations for us. It does not matter when in the end ATH will sign the commercialization deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.503K 1.808M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 56169934 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 123932868 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.