CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

volumes dropping, nervous nellies

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Now coming out of the woodwork from all directions why would we have so many apparently seriously worried, to me they look at near nervous breakdown levels, "non holders" trying to talk our SP down even further?
    Wow…still scamming to help "someone" get any more shares they can frighten out of long term holders…..soooo interesting isn't it!

Well the exact opposite is happening boys and girls….the long term holders have been buying buying buying at every opportunity you guys present us with…fabulous opportunities once in a lifetime…imho
    and that is why our other "serious" long term holders…most of our directors plus the big Chinese are also into it like kids in a lollie factory….all thanks to you and the sleight of hand M & G?
    By the way I have sent the ASX and ASIC a query asking how M & G can sell 13.000,000 shares yet no one gets to own them?????? So what is happening behind the scenes there? and is it totally above board? legal?
    Any fines need to be massive to send the right message out to manipulators…some people imho need to ask themselves " am I a manipulator trying to scare mum and dad investors out of their CDU shares so as to benefit another party"…good question and hopefully one that comes with a well earned and costly punch….imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.